Periodically, we try to spotlight strategies/programs specific members in our community have implemented that we think would be valuable for others to know about. Below are links to all previous Community Spotlight posts:
- NRPA’s Innovation Labs -“Living laboratories” held in different cities that are exemplars of innovation in their field to show and tell, where, how, and why these innovations have developed. The labs also bring together leaders – both in and outside the field – to collaborate and innovate around some of the current challenges communities are facing across the country.
- MSAE’s Third Thought Online Learning Platform – An online learning platform/knowledge management system designed to help MSAE’s members – and other associations – deal with everyday work challenges and master three facets to be successful in the profession: personal awareness, association knowledge, and industry understanding.
- NICHE Leadership Training Program (LTP) – This six-week program focuses on performance improvement through a personalized, team-based, results-driven approach.
- InsideNGO Booster Program – Weekly emails support learning before, during, and after a learning experience helping to increase engagement and improve learning outcomes.
- Social Learning at AONE -Training programs offer interactive and structured opportunities that promote social learning and interaction among attendees (with specific examples of strategies used).
- Community Spotlight: AMWA Pocket Training – Mini tutorials that cover a wide range of topics and scope.
- NWFA Social Proof – Video on main page of their education page exemplifies the benefits of using social proof as part of a marketing strategy.
- CAI’s The Management Advantage – A well-designed development tool that helps learners clearly identify the knowledge and competencies necessary at each stage of their career and how CAI can support them.