As the demand for online learning has grown, many organizations have found it challenging to expand their course catalog rapidly while still maintaining a high level of quality. A new offering from the American Management Association (AMA), in partnership with Tagoras, is designed to help membership organizations meet that challenge.
AMA can add substantial value and prestige to your membership benefits by providing turnkey access to outstanding on-demand training in critical skill areas. Your members will have direct access to professional training that augments the industry-specific resources you already make available to them.
The AMA eLearning Library for Associations is comprised of 80+ lessons in leadership; management; communication skills; project management; diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B); and more—all developed by industry experts, all with measurable results.
Benefits for You and Those You Serve
For Your Organization
- A turnkey member benefit with no start-up or development costs
- Training in critical areas: leadership, management, and other “power skills”
- High-quality content from a globally recognized training organization
For Your Members
- 24/7/365 access to 80+ self-paced, high-quality learning assets
- Continually updated and enhanced content from a global leader in training
- Microlearning lessons that require on average 20 minutes to complete
You get to install the 80+ lessons directly on your own learning management system, enabling you to retain control over delivering and tracking the learning experience and maintaining a direct relationship with your members.
To get a full listing of the available modules, access to sample content, and to learn more about how you can grow your catalog with content from a globally recognized leader in management training, fill out the form below, and we’ll follow up with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What topics are available?
AMA updates the catalog regularly, so we ask that you contact us for a full list of the available modules. However, examples of the categories and topics covered include:
Analytical Skills – examples:
- Becoming a Strategic Thinker
- Effective Problem Solving and Decision-Making Tools
- Statistical Analysis Tools and Techniques
Business Acumen – examples:
- Building a Customer-Focused Strategy
- Diversity and Inclusion: Creating an Inclusive Culture
- Managing Projects Effectively
Professional Effectiveness – examples:
- Building Credibility and Trust for Improved Communication
- Leading Your Team Through Ambiguity
- The Manager’s Role as Facilitator
Relationship Management – examples:
- Being an Ally in a Diverse Working World
- Leveraging Feedback to Strengthen Employee Commitment
- Successfully Working in Hybrid Teams
Who hosts the content?
You host the e-learning modules on your own learning management system (LMS). AMA will provide you with SCORM files that you can import (and Tagoras can assist/advise on this process).
What if we don’t want all the modules in the AMA library?
The license automatically includes access to all modules. Whether you choose to use all of them or not is up to you.
Can we customize the modules?
The content provided by AMA cannot be modified, but you have full control over how it is configured. You can curate modules into groupings that make sense for your audience, and you might opt to “book end” the AMA content with content of your own that sets the context for your field or industry.
What is the branding of the courses? Can we “white label” them?
The modules do contain AMA branding, and this cannot be removed. However, because you will be hosting them in your own LMS, they can be surrounded with your branding. Additionally, you control all registration and user data.
What is the role of Leading Learning/Tagoras?
Our role is to help ensure your success with the courses. We are available to advise on how best to configure the modules for your audience’s needs as well as how to position and promote the courses to drive enrollments. This support, along with optional quarterly calls to monitor success and optimize the offering, are included as part of licensing the courses.
Additional questions? Use the form below to contact us: