As the demand for online learning has grown, many organizations have found it challenging to expand their course catalog rapidly while still maintaining a high level of quality. A new offering from the American Management Association (AMA), in partnership with Tagoras, is designed to help membership organizations meet that challenge.
AMA can add substantial value and prestige to your membership benefits by providing turnkey access to outstanding on-demand training in critical skill areas. Your members will have direct access to professional training that augments the industry-specific resources you already make available to them.
The AMA eLearning Library for Associations is comprised of 70+ lessons in leadership; management; communication skills; project management; diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B); and more—all developed by industry experts, all with measurable results.
Benefits for You and Those You Serve
For Your Organization
- A turnkey member benefit with no start-up or development costs
- Training in critical areas: leadership, management, and other “power skills”
- High-quality content from a globally recognized training organization
For Your Members
- 24/7/365 access to 70+ self-paced, high-quality learning assets
- Continually updated and enhanced content from a global leader in training
- Microlearning lessons that require on average 20 minutes to complete
You get to install the 70+ lessons directly on your own learning management system, enabling you to retain control over delivering and tracking the learning experience and maintaining a direct relationship with your members.
To learn more about how you can grow your catalog with content from a globally recognized leader in management training, fill out the form below, and we’ll follow up with you.