There are two major ways to sponsor Leading Learning content and show your support for the learning business community: the Leading Learning Podcast and Leading Learning Webinars. If you are interested in either, read on for more details and then contact us to discuss how we can work together to achieve your goals.
Please note that our audience is professionals who work for organizations that market and sell adult continuing education, professional development, and lifelong learning. These tend to be people at trade and professional associations, academic professional, continuing, and online (PCO) education units, and commercial training firms. They do not tend to be people working in corporate learning and development or academic degree programs.
Leading Learning Podcast
Launched in August 2015, the Leading Learning Podcast has published more than 350 episodes and attracts 7,000+ downloads per month on average.
As the sole podcast sponsor for your four-episode package, you receive many benefits:
- A “run-of-network” message stitched on to the beginning of every episode in the Leading Learning catalog of the 30 days in which your cycle runs
- Your company or product logo in the online show notes (pages on the Leading Learning site that provide a detailed synopsis of each episode)
- Link to your preferred URL from each episode, creating valuable backlinks (for SEO) from a site that clearly targets people who work in the business of lifelong learning
- Verbal recognition and thanks during the sponsored episodes, including one of the podcast hosts reading a description of your company, products, and/or services
- Mention of your desired URL and call to action
- Ability to link to the podcast recording for sharing and social media amplification—the episodes are enduring content that attract traffic long after they initially air
- Mention in at least two e-mails to our lists along with your call to action
Our promotional efforts will include, at a minimum, the following:
- Featuring the podcast in the monthly Leading Learning e-newsletter published by Tagoras (the parent company of Leading Learning)
- E-mails to the Tagoras lists
- Announcement on the Leading Learning si
- Repeated posting on the Leading Learning Twitter feed and other social media channels
- Campaigns, both organic and paid, to promote the podcast across our relevant social media profiles
Leading Learning Webinars
Introduced in 2013, the Leading Learning Webinars remain one of our most popular offerings and represent a valuable opportunity for sponsors to generate high-quality leads.
As the sole sponsor for a Webinar, you receive these benefits:
- Your company or product logo or name on marketing materials for the Webinar, including the registration page
- Opportunity to provide a script for one of the principals of Tagoras to read about your company, products, and/or services during the Webinar and one to three slides to support the script
- Verbal recognition of and thanks for your sponsorship at least twice during the Webinar
- Text-based recognition of and thanks for your sponsorship at least twice in the Webinar chat, including a link to your preferred URL
- Registration list for the Webinar, including e-mail addresses
- Acknowledgment of your sponsorship and link to your preferred URL from the download page for the Webinar recording
- Copy of the Webinar recording—brief snippets may be made available publicly, or gate it to share it in its entirety
Our promotional efforts for Webinars will include, at a minimum, the following:
- Announcement of the Webinar on the Leading Learning Web site, including acknowledgment of your sponsorship and a link to your preferred URL, a minimum of 30 days in advance of each Webinar
- Multiple e-mails to the Leading Learning list, including acknowledgment of your sponsorship in most e-mails, beginning a minimum of 30 days prior to each Webinar
- Announcement of the Webinar via Leading Learning social media profiles (e.g., on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Development of swipe copy for you to use in promoting the Webinar via e-mail and social media
Contact us today to discuss how we can work together to achieve your goals.