Here’s the recording for the “Learning Business Trends & Predictions” Webinar delivered at the end of 2018 and focused on 2019. Below the recording you’ll find links to the slides and other related materials as well as information about claiming CAE credit if you attended the live session.
If you attended the live Webinar online and are interested in getting a letter verifying your participation that you can use to claim CAE credit, please click here to let us know. (Note that CAE credit is available only if you attended the live Webinar online, not for attending by telephone only nor for viewing the recording.)
Related Links and Resources
The following items were references during the session:
- The Tagoras Value Ramp
- The Tagoras Learning Business Maturity Model
- Leading Learning Podcast Episodes:
- Curiosity and Curation with Rohit Bhargava (Stay tuned for a new episode with Rohit in early 2019)
- The Future is Learning with Heather McGowan
- Rolling Out Digital Credentials with Stephanie Owen of NWFA
- Talking 10-Minute CPE and Talent with Josh Goldman of OSCPA
- Potential AR/VR Vendors and Tools (suggested by chat participants)
- Convergence of Learning and Membership
As we mention in the Webinar, we’re excited about Learning • Technology • Design
(LTD), our annual virtual conferences designed specifically for professionals in the business of lifelong learning, continuing education, andprofessional development. If you’re interested in finding ways to create lasting impact through your learning business, join us at LTD.
While you are on this site, we encourage you to check out episodes of Leading Learning Podcast—the only podcast created specifically for leaders and aspiring leaders in the business of lifelong learning, continuing education, and professional development. Each week we offer perspectives and actionable insights.
If you have any issues accessing the items on this page, please contact us.